Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Senki Zesshō Symphogear
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-12, 19:24   Link #241
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie_Nix View Post
Two things I just noted on the official website. One, the order of the character bio pics has been rearranged. Looks like Hibiki and Kanade has swapped places. Two, there is now music samples.
The intro page still only has Kanade and Tsubasa, and on the character page, only Kanade and Tsubasa have a transformed form on mouse over, not Hibiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
This might be one of the few series that potentially can stop my usual "3 episodes trial" habits, as the first episode was nothing close to entertaining. In fact, it was even a challenge to find something redeemable.

Seriously though, past the plot being extremely convulated and hardly making sense by its own standards, it is difficult to take the series itself seriously considering the characters. Special mention to the "antagonists" being as interesting as clamshells, literally.
Everything made so little sense, which was worsened by an horrible budget. Starting the first 2 minutes, I was a bit surprised how poor it was, by the time of the first 5 minutes, I was questioning if it was even a 2006 production considering how unpolished, rough and awkward it was.

I can't even call it a guilty pleasure / "so bad it is funny" story.
The plot is extremely convoluted indeed. I hope they'll clean that up in the next episode (or next two at least) . If the story becomes totally trainwrecked and/or there is more serious trolling, I doubt I'll continue watching this.
I also dropped Madoka later on when the trolling got too bad, so that wouldn't be the first.