View Single Post
Old 2012-05-27, 18:10   Link #2058
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Agreed on that part. How dare Blizzard had the nerve to tell its customers to pay extra for security? They are suppose to be the ones doing the protecting. If the authenticator is so essential, they should send each customer a free one. I find the idea that Blizzard want us to pay for an authenticator to be outrageous.
Indeed, it's a joke. If you do online banking, you will realize how stupid it is, since they usually have security measures that let you register your computer. Do you have to pay extra? Some may argue it's included in the fees anyways, but that's fine, include the cost Blizzard. What I don't want is being sold an incomplete product that leads to shit like this.

How about this? I pledge to use the RMAH and you guys send it to me for free. K?

And I brought up online poker because that particular site has millions of users. If we counted play money it's up to 10s of millions of users and yes... they actually take measures to even offer support and help for THAT. Is Blizzard a small company that can't afford this? LOL. Well, even if they can't handle it, biting off more than you can chew is already a problem.

Yes that site has authenticators, but most people online and offline that I know have had no use for it. They could be trusted for hundreds or thousands of dollars-- I don't think i can trust Blizzard for 50.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote