Thread: Licensed Genshiken 2 (Nidaime)
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 20:38   Link #222
Gus3

@KaoruAoiShiho
Why do you keep calling him Koi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
That would be out of character. Kousaka doesn't care about things, or put in any effort. Things just... go his way while he follows his whims. Like his proficiency with video games, or his programmer job. And no matter what happens, he always has that easy, unconcerned smiling face. Saki's just one more thing he kinda wants, but doesn't need to put any effort in.
The way you described him doesn't make him sound like an appealing character at all, to me anyway. I don't dislike the guy, he just comes off as being a Mary Sue... or is it Gary Stu? Anyway, I really want to see some good, solid development for his character and his relationship with Saki if at all possible.

Also, some of you are talking about character compatibility.How about this? List the current couples in the series, not your ideal couples, I mean the ones that have actually happened. List them and spell out everything that makes them compatible. It might prove that Kio actually does follow a pattern, or it might not. It'd be nice to have future reference though.

One more thing. I hear people talking about how much longer they think Nidaime is going to last. Personally I think, and hope, that it'll last just as long as the original, if not longer.
Gus3 is offline   Reply With Quote