View Single Post
Old 2009-10-31, 08:26   Link #95
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Not as epic as the last ep, but still get a 10/10 from me

I admit that if you have a transformation screen every time you use your power, it will not be convenient, at all. The first time she summon that anti-gun, i thought it was a cool moment. Now i fear that she may not be able to survive at melee combat xD

I suspected Stargazer-sama to have same ability with Amber and get younger and younger until she become the mystery woman in the end of this episode.

Not sure if being a contractor help, but Suou surely learnt fast. She now have pretty good fighting skills. This partly must thank Hei as he's a pretty good mentor. He probably trained several fresh agents during his career to get such discipline . Also, Of course Contractor have emotions, Suou have to cover her skirt during her practice, and later feel really embarrassed dancing in front of that mirror. I remember Mao said the same thing back when he's captured by Amber.
Suou's still a kid, trying to save up money to escape (she can kill or steal from Hei and take all money in one go). But yeah, Suou's my favourite character of S2 atm (considering Hei still in his Hobo mode).

Btw, do Hei really have to train Suou as an order, or did he do that out of good will? He had no time to contact with "that woman", and his objective 's still getting back the Meteors' fragment. Maybe later we will know that Hei supported to abandon Suou since it's problematic to bring her with him. Surely it will less works and less dangerous for him to go alone instead of bring July+Suou.

The fan service targeted me, so i'm vulnerable against them xD
Well, Suou have her period would be a good event for character development. Because then she would have vulnerable moments even outside of the battle===> Hei have to stop acting cold and start taking care of her.

PS: lol at the "international collection of siblings"

@Joe_fh: yeah i'm awesome ^^

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2009-10-31 at 08:53.