View Single Post
Old 2004-09-30, 22:38   Link #5
TheLaughingMan
Nee-san is...

Send a message via AIM to TheLaughingMan
Er, I don't think anyone "won", and don't forget this is just the first of three. I only watched the first 45 minutes, but it seemed to me that kerry got a lot of softball questions. On the offensive kerry seemed to do very well, and he had some nice combacks, but he stumbled a bit when put on the defensive. Bush appeared to bumble a bit, mispronunciations, pauses, ect. I think Bush some strong points, but then he would say something stupid like "Its hard work!."

Of course Kerry brought up vietnam (wasnt that a given) and Bush mentioned the "flip flopping." Nothing really new. I am really puzzled why there is such venomous anti bush agression. You don't have have to like or agree with him, but saying stuff like "pwned his monkey looking ass" or "HES ST00PID" just seems childish.

Anyway, I look at it this way, Bush is the evil I know, Kerry is the evil I dont know. Both don't care about you. IMO american's political parties= A democrat would bulldoze his grandmother's house for a vote, and a republican would bulldoze his grandmother's house for a monetary profit.
TheLaughingMan is offline   Reply With Quote