View Single Post
Old 2012-03-24, 13:16   Link #194
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I really wonder when Kabuto had the time to learn a sage mode. There wasn't much time since Oro's death.

But what I'm more interessted in is: Now that he came out, he has his eyes open again and should be a good target for the Sharingan. So does Sage-mode prevent beeing trapped in Genjutsu?
I'm not sure if sage mode prevents genjutsu, it may, but the Snakes attached to Kabuto definately do.
Itachi pointed out in the chapter that because of them, Genjutsu is not an option.

On another note, I wonder to what degree Kabuto has mastered sage mode. He has grown horns, which indicates that he doesn't control it perfectly yet, unlike Naruto. Remember when Naruto's body was reshaping to resemble a frog when he was still learning the technique? The same thing may be happening to an extent now with Kabuto, just that he's turning into a dragon. However, since he learned sage mode from snakes, shouldn't he be turning into a snake instead? And if that is the case, and the horns have no negative effect at all, why doesn't Naruto grow anything? Well maybe, the horns have nothing to do with sage mode at all and are just pure decoration on Kabuto's part. He's known to be able to mess with dna.