View Single Post
Old 2016-08-10, 13:20   Link #143
streakingzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervypig View Post
gosh, chillax. I aint shutting you up just cos u like playing minesweeper on simple now am I? i'm just wondering why so many are still reading it even tho the plot's all out for every1 with greater than half a brain to see. And I'm not even gripping bout realism here any more either, considering the cardboard characters pretty much nuked any little notion of post-modernism I have. I told u alrdy, I stopped reading it alrdy so your rant didn't apply in the 1st place, now would u kindly tell me wat keeps you reading? *put on labcoat, draws a chair and start taking notes*
Some people like to read predictable story because its calming and relaxing. Not everyone like complicated, complex, or unpredictable stories. Sometimes, what matters is the journey instead of the destination.Sure it might be too predictable but then some will enjoy how it will be done. Insulting a story for its predictability and the readers too is honestly a jerkass thing to do.

Okay you stopped reading it, but then why are you still here complaining and whining? Unless annoying other readers is what you intended to do, I see no reason for you to keep being here. Nobody forces you to stay here. If you want to know how many people still reading it, you don't need to be so provocative and demeaning in asking. And no need to act intellectual and scholarly. We are not a patient in your psychiatric session.
streakingzero is offline   Reply With Quote