View Single Post
Old 2010-11-15, 11:31   Link #71
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I operate under the assumption that there MUST be a reason why she acts the way she is. I don't find her really annoying or obnoxious per se, but I'm left to make assumptions in a relative vacuum. Having a sister of my own with a large age gap I'm used to semi-hostile treatment and relationships even if we're usually civil towards each other. As I said before, it's within context, and within context that's really the only way for me to really understand her character and her personality.

Right now all I see is that "she is who she is", but we know that no person is just as plain as what you see of them. There's always something there than simple hostility. If there's a reason they have a strained relationship, I think it's time we see it considering now she's pretty much tying up her issues with her friends and family. It's halfway through the season and assuming again this is all we get then I think we deserve to see the conflict between brother and sister. This IS the central conflict and plot of the story right?