View Single Post
Old 2011-11-12, 01:20   Link #7398
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I'll repeat it again, here's Yoshi from one POV

He's cool, a chick magnet, cheerful and a little laid back, but independent and very courageous. He's a test pilot of various military hardware, and now became the first user of Armor Stratos.

(Yep, if he's not a Stu I'll eat my keyboard)

But from another...

He's an amnesiac soldier who has no family, and feels like his life not worth to spend. A little suicidal in that he doesn't fear sacrificing himself. Often became a volunteer for testing new type of experimental combat unit (which often end in disaster). Body filled by scar because all those accident and spartan training he undergo as soldier. He also pilot an outdated I.S. unit with fake power source...

Uh....I'm not eating my keyboard
Let me modify that a bit....

He is practically like a grown up Ichika. He has a cool and indifferent attitude, he is also aware that he is a chick magnet, he is a little laid back, but independent due to life circumstances and very courageous BECAUSE he pictures himself as a true man, or what a man should be (he had a previous inferior complex about this). He's a test pilot of various military hardware, and now became the first user of Armor Stratos.

History seems ok, but you would need to explain how he went from emo in his history to cheerful and laid back. Unless, you can say that his outgoing personality is just a FRONT to his true character.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote