View Single Post
Old 2008-09-30, 11:20   Link #3048
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
If Lelouch survives, he is really being unfair to Suzaku. Poor Suzaku will be bearing all the burden and guilt unknowingly as Lelouch took off touring the world with C.C. leading a carefree life. If he is watching the world, it is alright.

It's a different case, if he suddenly found himself alive after everyone thought that he died and Lelouch made it to where C.C. is and reunite with her.
I think after all he's done to get the world to where it is then I would imagine he wouldn't simply leave it at that if he was still alive. As I said, the immortality thing provides a good solution to a lot of complaints that this new era of peace would fall over time, and in a generation or two with Suzaku paving the way initially while Lelouch is in hiding then over the course of time he can then be freed to do as you say, watch over the world as a silent, eternal guardian. Fits nicely if I think in those terms, especially in the sense that he would be sharing Suzaku's responsibility, only on a more long-term basis