View Single Post
Old 2008-01-16, 20:05   Link #256
nine_tailed_kyuubi

i tried to find a thread where i can talk about Aizen alone and his powers but couldn't find so i thought of posting it here + if i requested for a new thread they will tell me "suck on that" .
Why is Aizen so strong this is something that bothers me a lot !! Before getting the hogyouku he easily defeated Hitsugaya without doing anything while Hitsugaya was on Bankai , same for the fox captain Komamura with his bankai couldn't do anything against him . Ichigo defeated Byakuya and Zaraki who are considered 2 of the strongest, we can say that Aizen is really strong okay i agree with that but what the hell with him to stop Ichigo's sword with one finger ?!!! bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that didn't make sense to me at all also he did that to Renji's sword it was like they are children to him it means he might be stronger form the captain commander ! Again in the Hueco Mundo part he is with the Espada he used Hogyouku on the hollows who are vasto lorde level to make them stronger than anyone else (when a shinigami turn to a hollow he is stronger and vice versa ) yet he is controlling them all although he didn't use Hogyokou on himself , just be releasing his reatsu he made Grimmjow fall down !!!!!!!! Grimmjow sesta Espada who Ichgo had the hardeest time to defeat him !!!! wtf guys this way beyond sense in fact i would like to see that the ranked Espada 1 and 2 should be not like the others and can cause a threat to Aizen somehow otherwise i will need hell of an explanation why is he strong !!