View Single Post
Old 2007-08-09, 16:16   Link #34
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post
Sigh...I see you guys still keep letting sekai get off easily. I think youd probably forgive her of murder...Guess that proves she puts on a pretty convincing act.
i dunno how i can answer with this : murder? something to forgive? an act? getting off easily?
this comment is rather offending if you ask me.
Quote:
Yea except for the fact that when she came across the pivotal moment where if she hadnt talked to katsura the two of them would have broken up she made the conscious decision to keep them together even though she was well aware of her feelings for makoto.
so?
Quote:
That to me is where her innocence ceases to exist. If shed simply backed off and let those two be it would have fallen apart and she could have gotten makoto on the rebound. Makoto is a nice big idiot of a scape coat, but because of her own decisions she's helped to put everyone in the situation there in now. So between her starting this mess and makoto taking it and running with it we come to the point were at now. This is by no means a solo effort thats caused all this and as such she carries just as much responsibility as the idiot wonder.
so, why didn't she back off huh? simply because she wanted both to be happy, end of the story. that part proves she at THIS point (not later on), she was willingly sacrificing herself for the both. She doesn't have the omnipotent sight like us, watchers, so of course, she isn't able to see it was beyond "incompability".
Quote:
If she feels guilty about how things are now and won't tell katsura...well...hmmm..maybe just maybe you shouldnt have kissed him and later played the HS version of "doctor" with her boyfriend no? Sekai looks like an emotional pretzel...Every step and every word she's uttered for awhile now has been hypocritical.
The kiss has NOTHING to do with it, and again, she didn't do it to attract makoto at all. otherwise, she would declare it and wouldn't even bother to keep going her "help".

it wasn't hypocritical per, much less a silly overboard of feelings she couldn't bear. this is her fault nevetherless, but far from being hypocritical.
Quote:
All I can hope is that she has the clarity to make things right and tell katsura straight out that she has a emotional screw loose and apologize for jerking her chain this whole time.
*sigh* the third party have to fix the mess that the most concerned person did?
i fail understanding this logic... again...