View Single Post
Old 2012-02-27, 11:17   Link #2099
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
It seems that whatever Mykage is on Altair only the top people like Izumo, Jin, and Kagura know about him; Jin's underlings didn't seem to recognize him at all, even by reputation...
I can't check the official site atm but if I remember correctly his character description says that he's a deity, or something along those lines... it would make sense, given that as an Angel he's pretty much immortal and vastly more powerful than humans (even non-ordinary ones, such as Kagura). It's still strange that people don't know about him - nobody at Altair ever wondered what that huge ice crystal thing (now turned into a luxurious garden with a nice waterfall) was just outside of what seems to be the capital? But those ruins(??) in the crystal make me think that Mykage may be the last of the Shadow Angels who once lived on Altair. I suppose they died out so long ago that no-one remembers them anymore, and with Mykage's apparent penchant for sleeping for years maybe he faded from public consciousness, too.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote