View Single Post
Old 2012-03-31, 02:08   Link #1117
amoirsp

Alright got the Meister Hammer, got Asmodeus. Now I'm just dragging on my feet because of that level 75 dungeon that requires Uya Crayl Suina and Aht I'm in a bind since they're level 44 on average. I might forgo this and run an NG++

How do I get Wil's new armor that I'm reading on? There's a third?

At the moment quests that are out of reach include the 100 greyhound plus make a trap, but the item is a level 90 dungeon one. Probably same applies to items I have not seen yet like dark grass and bronze coin and some others.

Going for Meister status was worth it given being about 2 dungeons away, what are the Magnus requisites? Is Magnus required for ultimate weapons or accessories? I'm looking for a key quest trigger but I might have exhausted most if not all the Yuela ones.

If it requires the elemental allies to have more mastery I'll consider a NG++ to use them from the get go (except Wil is 40 levels higher).

Instead of grinding horribly inefficiently, what is this transmigration I read of? I'm basically trying to see what's the next thing to vie for and when to transition to NG++. Since I haven't done Seralwi nor Emelita's routes yet, I might want to go against my trend of completing as much as possible before proceeding and simply go to NG++.

And uh where did Lyphia and Evelyn go in NG+? I made some soul seal staff and triggered hit springs but never saw them again.
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote