View Single Post
Old 2012-05-01, 22:47   Link #28655
Kealym

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomAvatarFan View Post
Except now you're ignoring Beato and Battler's confusion in EP4, which they were *sure* that Battler was Asumu's and Rudolf's son, even though he wasn't, also EP6's Logic Error which *implied* Battler could say anything he wanted even if he didn't have an answer for.
That is the thing with red text, isn't it? As it stands now, I'm pretty certain Battler should be able to say Ushiromiya Asumu was my mother. It was from her that I was born., assuming his sentiment about what it means to be a mother and "born from" have changed accordingly.

The Logic error is slightly different, IMO, because those truths were about a gameboard, and not having a prepared solution would sort of ... it seemed like it would invalidate the gameboard, which was not desired. Essentially, an author going "Yeah, toitally did not think that one through", followed by the irked reader throwing their book on the ground, stepping on it, calling said author a hack and walking away in a huff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomAvatarFan View Post
Jessica and Lion's relationship isn't all happy butterflies. Although I like BATTLER's sentiment in EP8. There are a few things even back in EP1:
It's still pretty keen. What, she's somewhat irked by being compared academically all the time, like how she usually is with George, just more often. And Lion apparently has free impunity to pinch butts - but it's still pretty playful, and she's the kind of girl who doesn't shy away from roughhousing, anyways.
Kealym is offline   Reply With Quote