View Single Post
Old 2012-07-27, 06:56   Link #34
Arya

I catch up with this episode, I started this series on late because I was a bit skeptical about the cast. At first glance it seemed to be an all female cast, sort of.
Anyways I'm really liking the show so far. I like how the two protagonists are fighting each other. Basically they are throwing their own frustrations to each other. Yuuya his hate for his misconception of Japan and Japaneses and Yui her frustration for the loss of her friends. Surely if I have to say she is in the right being harsh on him. Yuuya attitude is really wrong here. You are a soldier first. Your personal issues have to stay personal, not get in the way.
Anyways giving that the last two episodes showed Yuuya's limits piloting the Japanese TFS, I really can't see how he could win against Yui. Giving even how his mind is set on her being a doll, i.e. he will underestimate her. If writers are going to do things right Yui should chick his ass really hard. What I'm expecting is an all in all fair fight, net of all his handicaps, the machine and his mindset. So Yui will win, but Yuuya will gain some respect.
Anyways I hope they will not drag his attitude too much. It's not fitting for an ace. Even if I somehow got the feeling that it was the cause for his transfer (I'm referring to his flashbacks).

WTF with the russian department anyways? Shouldn't the countries be all co-working with each other?

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.