View Single Post
Old 2012-11-15, 01:47   Link #611
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainrir View Post
Really? I should put on my wizard hat and cape....
LOL!

Not the racist part of course, I wouldn't dare accuse you of such.
Just the reasoning portion and mirroring nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainrir View Post
Pointing out certain posters have black/white views does not make the person himself black/white. My observation is that the discussion here overwhelmingly tends towards Moganett is "black", even when he sometimes have "purely good" intentions (towards the magicians). Additionally, it seems there is a undercurrent of wanting only retributive justice done on Moganett.
See, that's the problem! You seem to be assuming that "why can't others see what I see!" when we all freakin' do.
We're not stupid. We know his motives. We know why he does it. We know he loves his people. But they do not excuse anything.
No one's denying he has some good in him, hell, Adolf Hitler had some good in him, doesn't mean he's excusable.
Whatever that's good in him will come in play when he redeems himself. But first, spanking is in order.

He can redeem himself later. Whatever. But as a rule of thumb, what he did DOES need retribution.
You do realize if you were the author of this series, you probably would have Magi canned long ago for boring the crap out of readers.

Edit: If it's any consolation, if I was the writer, I'm sure the outcome would be similar.

Last edited by aohige; 2012-11-15 at 02:03.
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote