View Single Post
Old 2013-03-10, 02:30   Link #12
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Yup. I also follow this Light Novel as well. Actually you can probably tell if you just look at my signature.
There are currently 2 Volumes, and the 3rd volume is coming out this month(Which I have already preordered).

The MC is cool since he is Oda Nobunaga who lost his memory and came to a different world where human fights witches.
I would put this in the same genre as Madan no Ou, so its not just an ordinary harem series you would expect from MF Bunko.

This series is one of the recommended LN from MF Bunko which started last year along with Absolute Duo and Koakuma.
From what I've seen on some blogs and review sites, the same people who read Vanadis are also reading this series and are just as pleased with it. I'm intrigued myself, but I'm thinking of buying this once up to 6 volumes or so are out. There's just something about reading only up to 2, 3 volumes and then dying of impatience for the next volumes to be out that kind of turns me off a bit.

I'm honestly quite surprised that MF Bunko is able to put out titles like Vanadis and Naga, as the general consensus seems to be that MF Bunko's usual stuff consist mostly of cliched harem titles.

EDIT: No wonder! The author is the same one behind Gabriela Senki. Go figure! Definitely on my must-read list now.