View Single Post
Old 2012-12-11, 17:18   Link #5912
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
Schaub was off passing the ball, the receivers dropped some passes that weren't too hard to catch, the offensive line didn't play very well, and the defense kept giving up big plays and didn't get that much pressure on Brady the majority of the night. Still not ready to call them pretenders yet.
I wouldn't call them pretenders, but they just don't seem to have the talent of a number one seed, at least in my opinion. As for the defense, the defensive line actually put a lot of pressure on Brady last night if I recall, it was just that the secondary was doing so bad that Brady could basically lob it up there for a touchdown. Granted this was early though, in the 3rd quarter Brady was something like 2-12 passing to start so the secondary actually got better as the game went on.

As much as I want to say this was a dismantling, at the same time it really wasn't. It was really like 3 or 4 plays that basically made the game be so one sided, if those plays go the other way we may have been looking at a very different final score right now.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote