View Single Post
Old 2011-03-15, 22:09   Link #8835
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollownerox View Post
Don't know whether or not you were serious or not about the wiki comment, but I did it anyways. In the words of Alistair Crowley,

"I believe that the Holy Guardian Angel is a Being of this order. He is something more than a man, possibly a being who has already passed through the stage of humanity, and his peculiarly intimate relationship with his client is that of friendship, of community, of brotherhood, or Fatherhood. He is not, let me say with emphasis, a mere abstraction from yourself; and that is why I have insisted rather heavily that the term 'Higher Self' implies a damnable heresy and a dangerous delusion."

So I guess this describes Aiwass quite well.
I was being serious, but you're not looking at the right place.

Guardian Angel: An angel assigned to protect and guide a particular person or group. Belief in guardian angels can be traced throughout all antiquity. Belief in both the East and the West is that guardian angels serve to protect whichever person God assigns them to, and present prayer to God on that person's behalf.

Holy Guardian Angel: The Holy Guardian Angel is the "Silent Self", representative of one's truest divine nature. Even though the Holy Guardian Angel is, in a sense, the “higher self”, it is often experienced as a separate being, independent from the adept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Greed~ View Post
They could at least copy Mugino's power couldn't they?
What is her power classified under? Electrical?

From ITEM, they are more interested in AIM stalker than Meltdowner.

But as for copying Accelerator's power, rather than Redirection directly they could instead, try to replicate his response time, calculation power, and Threat Identification system.