View Single Post
Old 2011-11-02, 00:38   Link #3036
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yot-chan View Post
Okay, but...you have the end of the movie on your phone, right? Why don't you check that and tell us if they changed the scene?
I think you fail to remember me posting in a past post to triangler_fans1 that I deleted the video because of the poor quality, small screen, and loss of detail. It worked enough for sound but not exactly the viewing if you want proof. <--(just remembered that I PMed that, but explained same thing.)

A camera with 200mm lens would've been better!

If you actually look back, I also mentioned that I couldn't tell Ranka was running to the fallen Sheryl, so I assumed she'd fallen into Ranka's lap, a small mistake I made due to the small screen and poor detail. Plus, since it was a recording, it kept being moved.

I only kept it for about a month after its release because of the dialogue, but I never watched the footage again because I couldn't really see much. Hell, only the Valkyries were easy to see, and that's when they were up close.

Sheryl looked like a chipmunk, and I didn't actually know that was Alto in the flashback if not for spoilers. Ranka's costume was mistaken by me as a red wedding dress because I couldn't truly see it correctly.

Why post something so distorted?

I pride myself in posting footage with quality. If you noticed on YouTube, I work only with the highest quality footage I can find. I post nothing but. So please, trust me when I say that I'd never release something like that recording. I was just embarrassed about asking for it.

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
Actually, he never said that. He just didn't answer Ozma, i.e. you are assuming that that was his plan.

It's not contradicted, but that doesn't mean that it's 100% true either. Please don't put words or plans into the character's mouth.

I get something else out of that scene, but since Alto doesn't say much, I can only make conjectures about how much of what Ozma suggested is true. I suggest you recognise that that's all that you can do as well.
I just re-watched this scene.

You're right. Alto does not reply. Ozma jumps to conclusions and reads Alto as such by how he responds. I love his analogy to Alto though. I've been thinking about that since the TV series ended: "life is a role." It's true. Alto will be forever acting no matter what state because "life" is a "role." No matter if he ended up with either girl, he would play the role of "lover," "pilot," and "boy." It will always be such. Ozma is awesome.

Last edited by LoveMeKags; 2011-11-02 at 00:57.