View Single Post
Old 2012-03-01, 09:21   Link #642
dannclark

Quote:
Originally Posted by syke123 View Post
Well he was partially to blame for Sora's condition, although he acknowledged it. The boy was just pointing out facts, that he agreed with, I think he should of spoke out when he accused him of taking advantage of the girls. But I don't think from perspective that he even gives the slightest shit about what those two brats think of him.

But I felt a sense of relief when he catched Sora and the kid was idly staring at both of them. It gives you an impression at the future person he'll turn into, all words, and chokes when the situation arises.

Hope a twist comes out of nowhere and, Oh Sora chan you aren't blood related to the Takanashi's, your real father came from X country to pick you up. She refuses, and a possible relationship occurs, when she gets older of course. ahem*
Sora isnt blood related to yuuta though... her father (yuutas sisters husband) was married twice before he married yuutas sister tbh he sounds like a douche bag i hate it when i see men mrried to women young enough to be their daughters or something as sora stated yuri was closer to her age than she was to her fathers lol and given that soras 14 and yuri was in her mid to later 20's soras dad had to be in his mid 40's nd he was a cosplay photographer what a creep. I completely understand yuutas frustration and anger towards their relationship i'd feel the same way
dannclark is offline   Reply With Quote