View Single Post
Old 2011-09-01, 23:32   Link #75
cronnoponno

Eh, I hate to sound like a crash here, but I am not quite fond of the voices for Erika and Dlanor.

I imagined Dlanor's voice to be a little more....robotic, and not cute sounding like it is. It's a good voice, but it just didn't feel so right for her, but this is only my opinion.

Erika's, well I was pretty sure her voice would be like that, but I hoped her voice would feel like it had more authority like Bernkastels, now SHE had a good voice.

Plus, due to the all the letters at the end of Dlanor's sentence being capitalized(not sure if that's because she shouted it but) it really made me sad how she didn't shout at the end of her sentences.

I also was not too fond of Erika's appearance, the expression where she's looking at you, makes her look WAYYYYY too young, I'm not talking 13, it's kinda creepy.

That being said, Dlanor looks nice, and the artwork for everything else looks great. Zepars voice is a bit of a giveaway....but I guess it's nice that the question gets answered.

Klashi, you said you didn't like Zepar and Furfur's art? Is it the poses they do? They make hearts with their arms being locked together with a giant X in it.
cronnoponno is offline   Reply With Quote