View Single Post
Old 2007-07-18, 19:41   Link #109
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-There is something that cannot yet bring myself to comprehend. Sazelyt mentioned this himself a while back but: exactly how will Naruto catch up with Sasuke? While I am grinding my teeth for posting this I have to admit that Sasuke is looking a lot more impressive in terms of combat than Naruto. Don't get me wrong, Fuuton: Rasenshuriken made a splendid debut but I find it a little hard to believe that Naruto is right now superior to Kakashi (even if he himself has stated it to be true). Maybe I am being reluctant for nothing but in all honesty I cannot even fathom how Naruto could stand up to a fully rested Sasuke...
Naruto is the underdog. He is suppose to stand up to insurmountable odds. It makes perfect sense for Naruto to go into their fight badly outmatched. So when he beats Sasuke, it makes the victory so much more impressive.

Kishimoto has also made a big deal about the "Will of Fire". Ninja who have it defeat those that don't. It will probably come into play when Naruto and Sasuke fight again.