View Single Post
Old 2010-10-15, 13:42   Link #7213
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
not gonna happen
Can you prove that? Mind you, I do not think the manga has been developed in a way that Hayate and Nagi will end up together. I've said that plenty of times in this thread. But that's all I can do. I have no idea what Hata plans to do with this manga.

Just be careful when you take things for granted. The world goes round, and it sometimes brings something back to slap you in the face. This is just a friendly piece of advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
i didn't say he needs to leave immediately, just when his leaving will do the most good.
I think there are higher chances of him and Nagi ending up together, than him leaving Nagi's side on his own accord. If Hayate ever leaves Nagi's side, in my opinion, it will be because he's got strong feelings for another girl AND because Nagi let him go. The latter being the most important condition for him to even consider leaving her side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnagi View Post
Anybody else except Hayate, A-tan and Maria = Fillers, and yes, its also include Hina
I wouldn't call them fillers. Hina is basically the heroine of the story, since she's always helping pretty much everyone. Even if she's not really connected to the core of the plot, she's been engrained so much to the story, that she's become an almost integral part of it. Ayumu is also following those steps, since she's pretty much becoming someone who can tie all the characters. Not to mention she's becoming very important for Nagi and Hina, because they rely on her for advise, since Ayumu is, emotionally, much more mature than them.

They may be support characters, but they are so relevant to the story, that referring to the moments in which they receive focus as fillers, in my opinion, is just wrong.