View Single Post
Old 2013-03-10, 20:21   Link #15
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Help me put some perspective on this series- because my immediate impression formed in my head after reading the synopsis was that it's Haganai, but less harem antics and more on their... Issues?

I say less harem, only because there are actually other male characters in here.
It may seem so, but this is definitely NOT Haganai. However, I fail to put the reason into words. Perhaps it is due to the MC's character and his relationship with the heroine. Our MC, for a change, is extremely pessimistic, but his views actually end up helping those that come to the club. He's not dense to romantic advances so much as too pessimistic to realize them and I find the romance more subtle than it is in Haganai. Our heroine may seem like Yozora, but she has the problems of Sena. In any case, while our MC helps out others with their problems, he, along with the heroine, will eventually have to confront their issues. I foresee some tasty character developments.

BTW, I don't get something. Does Yukinoshita like our MC? Last chapter she supposedly liked the soccer ace.

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-03-10 at 20:35.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote