View Single Post
Old 2012-04-23, 20:53   Link #130
wisteria233

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetaAEUG View Post
Once again, I still think that Mikono is on the receiving end of any sort of affection we've seen in either of her pairings, and is probably happy to do so without committing to either. The way they put her across to me is that she always seems to go with the flow of things, not particularly resisting or wondering what she wants.

That said, when kagura makes his advances, she seems to have a more genuine reaction to it especially compared to amata (see episodes 5, 6 and 15). Talking to amata gave her a light shock because of the band, once kagura appeared she was shocked so badly she was rendered unconscious. Add that to the fact that she thinks they're destined now and bam she's falling for kagura.

To me, it just seems like mikono's keeping amata around as a 'silver medal' at this point and she's more inclined to think of him as a friend than a lover. That said there's 9 or so episodes to go so we'll see how things progress. I have noted that amata has been cockblocked and interrupted several times during his advances, but the same can also be said for kagura.

I'm not rooting for either of these pairings (mikono x amata or mikono x kagura) because the characters don't appeal to me very much and I truly don't like the 3 of them for various reasons. Biggest factor being that Mikono's attitude about the whole thing just rubs me the wrong way.
yes but her reaction to Kagura though genuine has been either fear, or pity.