View Single Post
Old 2013-01-31, 13:02   Link #90
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
So what else could have happened to raise Yayoi's CC to 118 besides meeting Rina, the vocalist of Prophecy? An unauthorized music artist who is spreading music that is obviously convincing people to engage in criminal activity and later even starts up her own rebel group.
What the hell are you talking about? How the hell is music going to convince you of committing crimes? Oh, and being a rebel and being a criminal aren't necessarily that same thing. Furthermore, the CC only rates your "criminality", which is more like a stress level than anything else. It doesn't know if you're going to commit a crime or even if you really want to.

Does Rina's music produces stress or something? I don't know, because the whole episode was too damn vague.

Personally, I think Rina's music was labeled unauthorized probably because it was anti-government music. I can see anti-government lyrics producing social dissatisfaction, which could lead to stress, which could raise the CC. Anyway, the way I see it, at the end Rina takes the natural step forward on her activities. That is, she goes from making anti-government music to becomes a full-fledged rebel. It seems a pretty natural progression to me.