View Single Post
Old 2007-04-06, 01:13   Link #375
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
This episode reminded me of SD Gundam very much. It almost seemed like Sunrise wanted to skewer its own work in the same way they did with SD Gundam and thus we had C.C's Pizza adventure, Karen dressing in a costume that didn't reveal her midriff or huge breasts and showing how easily she overheated and Euphemia's ridiculous costume that apparentely without the hat makes her instantly recognizable to everyone (It's like Sailor Moon's disguise for crying out loud). That being said there were some funny moments such as C.C demanding to know where the worlds biggest pizza was and her utter dismay at it being destroyed. (This screams SD Gundam where the serious characters are all dramatic over something irrelevant) Also I don't know what was up with Cecile's hammer but it seemed to be bouncing all over the place. Suzaku got bit by the cat again, but that's old hat and Nunally was a goddess (as usual) in this episode with her Nyaaaa..... which means a lot to anyone who's seen SD Gundam. The ending as everyone has said shows that Euphemia is really stupid, though I'm not sure it would kill the Order that easily, I think Lelouche overestimates the people's trust in Euphemia versus their trust in Zero. Really the interesting stuff didn't begin until the second half and it felt more like a DVD Special than a real episode, but there were some genuinely funny moments and a few revaltions so I'm going to give it a 10 anyway because I'm Nunally's bitch. No just kidding, it gets a 6.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote