View Single Post
Old 2010-04-20, 18:11   Link #68
achirist

I got extremely strong Soubi vibes at the beginning of the episode--the boy in the car who said he was Yuki's brother... I thought that the person who introduced himself as 'Zess,' was just Yuki's friend Kanata-san wearing different clothing? But perhaps they just look similar. I'm sort of nervous that this is going towards typical territory--the boy will develop special fighting powers that he will need to win an epic battle? I didn't expect this to be an action-heavy anime.

Those next-episode previews are amusing; manga series often have little comedic shorts like those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fimbulvetr View Post
Yes there might be many straight males in this world who can enjoy gay stories; without having any sort proof I'll still claim they are a minority, close to insignificance. And amoung people posting in an anime forum, I'd guess their numbers are negligable.
I disagree--homophobia as it exists in some parts of america is not universal, and especially in the younger generations, people have changed and the number is not insignificant. I also don't find it valid in the first place--growing up gay, I was constantly bombarded with media containing a type of relationship that is alien to me, but I'm quite tolerant of it.

Last edited by achirist; 2010-04-21 at 16:49.
achirist is offline   Reply With Quote