View Single Post
Old 2010-04-25, 07:33   Link #71
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post
[SPOILER="Episode 2"]There's 12 volumes for the DVD, meaning it would be 2 cours. Too bad they're not releasing a BD straight off the bat despite this is produced in HD (I think everything by J.C Staff are done in HD), I guess fujoshis aren't really into high-def yet.
The lack of detail in the animation doesn't really warrant a BD release...and yeah, I'd wager that fujoshi would be more interested in what extras they could get rather than HD anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirist View Post
I thought that the person who introduced himself as 'Zess,' was just Yuki's friend Kanata-san wearing different clothing? But perhaps they just look similar. I'm sort of nervous that this is going towards typical territory--the boy will develop special fighting powers that he will need to win an epic battle? I didn't expect this to be an action-heavy anime.
I guess they kind of look similar...but well, once they open their mouths, it's pretty easy to tell who's who.

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirist View Post
Those next-episode previews are amusing; manga series often have little comedic shorts like those.
I must admit...I'm enjoying the ones for House of Five Leaves more...

Well...episode 2 was even more melodramatic then the 2nd half of episode 1...*sighs* but I do want to actually find out what happens beyond the drama CDs, so here's another hope that they stop having Yuki angst so much!

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote