Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-10, 08:17   Link #2869
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eavein18 View Post
(I got the feeling that Saki is not well liked here .___.)(wonder why)
It not that I dislike her ,but recently, she seems too strong.

With Awai turn out to be weaker than we thought, there has to be other person at the table that can at least make Saki shock or else the game will be too easy. (I'm hoping that someone from Rinkai can do that)

What will make the final match difference from the past matches is that we already known all characters/teams as well as their playstyle in that game , so the plot like "I will do nothing untill other players show what they got (+finish their flashback), then I will start to move" like what Saki usually do should not work here. (Hopefully)

Most part of chapters in final round will focus purely on the game, and if Saki can easily dominate everyone from the start, it will be boring right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Shizu's situation will be similar to that cat during the finals of Saki S1.
There's two OP demon and focusing in either of them and not the both of them is suicidal...
Hope Shiratodai wins first place...
Quote:
Originally Posted by eavein18 View Post
If Shizu really did have IB and use it on Saki... it's a 50% chance that both Miyanaga will have a record of making their opponent rushed to the hospital... (50-50 depends on Saki's current mood)
Eh, no. We are talking about Shizuno here. Even if she's a monkey, She's the immortal monkey. You can't kill her or make her pain or make her lose hope.