View Single Post
Old 2009-12-13, 05:06   Link #307
kemal_1915

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
Mistake? He's one lucky guy. I envy him.

So Hamyuts was really a klutz in the past? And something happened to turn her into this monster?
Klutz? Maybe.
She had some problems in her head since she was young. Those problems grow as she grows.

Spoiler for Their first encounter:

Is he lucky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tale View Post
Probably, I'd better read the novel but, as far as the anime adaptation is concerned, what made me wonder is that Hamyuts, Volken, Nolty and Mokkania live in the same "harsh and ruthless" world and their aged seem to be relatively near. They are not born yesterday. So, why the difference? Are they from different social backgrounds? IMO, the contrast worked well with meats, who lost their memories but not with the armed librarians. Come to think about it, possible explanation may be their different level of knowledge of the world...Hamyuts seem to know much more about the secret of the world than the other characters considering her age.

BTW, is that only me who think that I may be spoiled by these?
Yeah, most of the people don't know the secret so they live with a normal life.
After you know that, the understanding of the whole story will be different.

Hamyuts is different because she is crazy.

Spoiler? It is both "yes" and "no".
Short summary of the main characters:
first arc: Colio - dead, Shiron - dead.
second arc: Enrique - dead but lives again, Noloty - alive.
third arc: Mokkania - dead, Winkeny - dead.
So what will happen next?

Next arc (Ep 13) is the weakest arc but they will start to reveal the secret of their world.
The main characters are two heroines - Mirepoc and Almay. And we have to learn about Cigal's past. Yes, that arrogant and stupid villain - Cigal.

It is confirmed that there are 27 eps. Ep 14 is a recap and ep 27 is DVD exclusive.
kemal_1915 is offline   Reply With Quote