Thread: Licensed Inu X Boku SS
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-01, 13:42   Link #177
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

Okay, I just watched the first episode.

I'll start by saying I didn't read the manga like some others here. But also, I read (and watched) Kuroshitsuji. So when I looked at the display image for the show, I thought it was seriously gonna be like a copy of Kuroshitsuji. However, it isn't. As a matter of fact, it's the opposite of the dark show I came to love as Kuro.

Whilst Soushi is her protector, guardian (and possibly butler), he is not out for her soul (as far as I know). So there are unique differences and comedy that makes it worth the watch especially for a good laugh. The clinginess (if I'd call it that) of Soushi makes me giggle. Totally the opposite of the brass Sebastian.

Regardless, I watched the first episode without checking the cast first, so when I heard Soushi's voice, I said "wait, I definitely know his voice." Come to find out he's played by Yuichi Nakamura!
(So that makes four: Tsukiyomi Ikuto, Saotome Alto, Tsutsugami Gai, and finally Miketsukami Soushi. I'm on a role with following his voice acting talents. )

To wrap up, I plan to watch up to Episode 3 later. For now, I'll leave by saying this anime is definitely worth the watch. Though I don't recommend you watch slow streams (my computer messed up Soushi's demonic transformation ;.; ).

Overall 8/10