View Single Post
Old 2012-08-24, 10:50   Link #37
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Quote:
I don't think that's much of an excuse. Both Crocodile and Eneru are logias and they showed a lot more variation in their abilities against Luffy than Smoker ever did so far (case in point: Eneru was one of the first enemy haki users we've seen in the series, despite haki not having been properly introduced to us readers at the time). That's why I'm hoping that our smokey friend reveals that he knows some Smoke-Fu or learned MMA or something during the skip, lest I find him to be as interesting as watching paint dry from this moment forth.....
Variation is not always a good thing...Why change a winning formula?

Quote:
I thought Coby was supposed to be Luffy's Garp. Beeing even trained by Garp himself.
Garp was supposed to be equals with Roger, having cornered him numerous times over the years.

When has Coby ever fought Luffy to a near standstill, or cornered him at all? Being trained by Garp is irrelevant in this comparison.