View Single Post
Old 2013-04-19, 10:16   Link #573
ion475
にこにこにー

Quote:
Well Yami had To Love Ru Darkness recently so yea. Also I thought for Hina's case I thought the saimoe champion effect caught up to her like Fate did since KamiNomi last year didn't seem like they got bashed because it was Manglobe. I also find it odd that you are anti voting for Eu yet her personality is almost similar to Kanade's. C.C's case I highly doubt Code Geass is the type of show that'll get killed off in saimoe in an instant so I think she won't be going away anytime soon.
Come on...just let me be a hater lol.

And quite frankly, Kanade has the Hanazawa factor. Similar in personality...eh, I just don't see it (And hack, Eu "speaks" a lot more than Kanade anyway...).

As far as Hina - HnG popularity drop is expected, bad new seasons (Cuties is average at best. It's nowhere as bad as CTMEOY but the damage has been done) just don't help things at all.

Quote:
2. Nothing special about Sakurasou being a big fat tank.
However, Kud is quite weak, apparently only few people actually read the VN which is no surprise and anime is just not as good at making you relate to Kud.
When I'm a Kud fan without finishing LB nor even watch the Kud part of the anime yet. Loli is Loli...

Not to mention, IMO Sakurasou anime is not even that good anyway (I can say that as a LN reader...). But then, both Mashiro and Nanamin were quite strong in prelim.