View Single Post
Old 2013-04-19, 22:30   Link #578
Team Rocket Elite

After a weak initial start, Misaka has been looking better as the tournament goes on. Maybe Railgun season 2 really is going to help her after all. However, she's still a long way from Kanade and Misaka wins the Tiara she would also be a repeat winner. Last Order also ends up doing well on C.C..

Tohsaka Rin seems to be intent on following a path downward in the rankings. I wonder how far down she'll go.

Asuna has another same series match which continues to hide any potential weakness. However, Yui (SAO) and Suguha don't do very well in their matches. Unless they turn things around, the SAO characters aren't going to be the powerhouses they initially seemed like they would be.

Ayase nearly manages off Nagato Yuki. My expectations for Ayase are already pretty high but she's still able to beat them even if only by a little. Just how high is Ayase planning to go?

Kuroyukihime, Mashiro, Rikka, Asuna and Kobato are all pretty close together in my stats right now and at the top of Nova. It might be a pretty good competition for first place in Nova if this holds. However, only being as good as Kobato means the top of Nova doesn't look to good relative to Stella. We'll have to wait for the Necklace showdown to get an idea of how things really stand.