Old 2009-11-22, 21:19   Link #19555
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ7UP View Post
QFT and FTW!

Anyway, as the title of this post indicates, I've been attacked by yet another plot bunny. It'll probably end up as a long, drawn-out series, assuming that I do see it through to the end, but hopefully I should have an easier time doing so with this plot bunny than with my Nanoha/Archie crossover.

Speaking of that crossover, I've kinda given up on it given that I just can't seem to get in all the tiny details that I want. Furthermore, since it was really ambitious in the sense that I was trying to work in the NanoFate, the SubaTia, and the infamous Riverdale Love Triangle with Wendi Nakajima's story and the main plot, well, I've decided to just stop, take a step back, and work on something else to get my creative juices flowing again. I'll probably edit it bit by bit if I do feel like it, though, but for now, consider it as on indefinite hiatus...

Not exactly a good record, isn't it?

This new plot bunny that I have is yet another cross-over, but I feel that it's actually a bit more feasible (and way more out there) than a crossover with Archie. After having watched the BBC mini-series "Lost in Austen", I have decided to do a crossover with "Pride and Prejudice" along similar lines to that.

Yes, that's right, "Pride and Prejudice", right down to the "It is a truth universally acknowledged..." part. Why? Yes, I'm a guy, I've had a girlfriend (currently single and not looking), I listen to melodic death metal on a daily basis, and yet "Pride and Prejudice" is one of my fave books out there. Simply put, it's about changing the way you view the world and the things that you do for that special person in your heart.

So, without further ado, here's the first chapter of:
It Is A Truth Universally Acknowledged...

A MGLN/Pride & Prejudice Crossover

Genre: Romance/humor
Pairings: Subaru/Teana, possible Hayate/Shamal, standard pairings in P&P
Timeline: A year after StrikerS
Pre-story scenario: Hayate and Shamal decide to pay ex-Admiral Graham a visit in England. Teana is currently taking a short break from her Enforcer training and, without anything to do, decides to tag along and learn about the planet that Hayate and Nanoha are from. As for Subaru, well, 'nuff said.

Spoiler for 1.:

Spoiler for A/N:
Shamal/Hayate, that's a new one.

I like it! The Subaru/Tea scenes are well done and true to character, and I'm curious to see what will happen when our trio of heroes go through that door.