View Single Post
Old 2012-04-10, 10:09   Link #304
Gene098

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
Part of me desperately hopes Gene is trolling in some way, because this discussion is getting kind of ridiculous. Not to mention borderline off-topic. In an attempt to stifle any attempts of this going further, yes, Asuna has bad things done to her, and yes more often than not it is as it sounds. Please stop trying to desperately interpret it differently and have everyone else agree so it seems more reasonable.

Apparently this author is not afraid to go into "those" types of situations, based on my own knowledge of this series. (Info provided by those who have read the source directly)

Sugou's a dick. He does bad things to Asuna. When he rips her shirt it makes no sense for him to be gentle about it so I'm almost certain chest includes breast. Or else why even rip the dress to begin with? The guy was trying to insult Kirito in every way possible. The cheek thing is as it sounds, even in that state it's doubtful she would just let him lick the front of her face.

I honestly can't comprehend why this is so important, and I'd rather this thread not become full of the same discussions I've seen in threads like GE, or even High School DxD whenever the main pair hits a bump. A similar situation happened in the Break Blade thread and people couldn't stand it there either (myself included).

The previous discussions about ALICIZATION were great, and caused me to write a few PMs for more details. Let's get it back on track.
WHat you said is common sense but I'm hoping to deny that with some evidence I found, that is in no way trolling.

It's called debate I'm trying to prove a point and see if you guys agree or disagree.

--------------------------

Anyway, I was curious about the dress thing because
In vol 4
"Her radiant dress was ripped and only shreds covered her body, her hair disheveled, and there were streaks of light that were tears on her cheeks. But her eyes had not lost their shine. That strong whip did not break her tenacious spirit."

1)Her dress was ripped to and "only shreds covered her body." You're right about some of what I said, I am hoping but I am also hoping with evidence and that is debate.

----------------------------

"Sugou stroked Asuna's arm and leg with both hands, caressing them. Every move of his hand was probably causing a strong pulse of sensory stimulation in her. Asuna bit her lips so hard she started bleeding, enduring the humiliation."

2)The translator wrote "sensory stimulation"....um that really doesn't match the setting/atmosphere in this situation.

I looked up sensory stimulation to be sure and it means an "arousal" of the 5 senses....
So anyone get my drift on how awkward this phrase is included in here?
3)I mean she's biting down on her lip so that it bleeds and then the translator writes sensory stimulation?

4)Or...can it also mean the feeling of the 5 senses and not necessarily arousal?
Gene098 is offline   Reply With Quote