View Single Post
Old 2012-07-09, 05:20   Link #119
com_gwp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Indeed! I was surprised to see people were guessing that only some 100 or 50 players would survive the game this morning. Hah. They're in for a surprise or two. It may be enough for some people to begin to genuinely hate the series. :/

I can't wait to see how people will react to some of the more peaceful moments in the anime (Asuna cooking Kirito the meal, their married days, etc).
I don't quite see why people would hate it, since its a development that makes sense. Players will adapt to the world in time. Plus, by the end of the two years, SAO has already replaced the real world as their "true" reality for most of the players, and people would rather live on than fight.
Addressing that second point as well, the peaceful moments are suppose to be an exploration of this as well.

Well, unless they're looking for tragedy much in the same way as fate/zero and madoka. I gotta agree with ya there, since people like that are everywhere (I guess having Yuki Kajiura on board isn't helping much with that misplaced notion )

I've gotta admit, its somewhat sadistically fun to watch people come up with all these wild theories and speculation while we sit here knowing what happened.
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote