View Single Post
Old 2013-02-22, 05:06   Link #40513
Eratas123

Since when did "Having no prior/few prior knowledge on males" equal to "All info came from Yaoi manga"? The tankobon shows there's like, what, 3 in the entire school who fit that description? Rin even calls them "Damn Yaoi fanatics", so no they don't populate the earth.

And really, even they knew how males acted like; they just made the yaoi doujin of Ichika and Dan for kicks. Really, if ANYBODY uses manga and anime as a template on how people are/how they act, I am giving them a Darwin award because obviously they're lacking upstairs.

And I'm going to play devils advocate and be blunt here: Jak, do you not talk to females in RL? Sure we guys like videogames or guns and they like clothes and make-up, but we'd still react the same if someone placed a loaded gun against their head. Really, I joke around with my seatmates and they're no aliens nor do they see the world through some kind of girls only lens.

Before asking your question, think of whether it can apply to normal people in general, not just girls. Demi once asked me if girls really got pissy during their time of the month and I didn't rag on him for it because that's a question that can be applied ONLY to females; guys don't get that time of the month.

Asking us how girls would react if they saw someone's spine jut out or make light of death isn't applicable because being female doesn't immediately change your answer; both males and females have an equal chance of panicking and puking.

And again, ISA girls are not supersoldiers or variations thereof. They are civilians, albeit ones with a slightly stilted view of their gender's superiority - they obviously don't take the females>males thing too seriously and treat the IS like a trend or a cool thing, not as a weapon. Frankly speaking, they are normal as can be disregarding the some of the main characters.