View Single Post
Old 2013-06-09, 20:08   Link #75
triplez

This turn out different from in my head but it was so much better. I hate it when anime characters moan and groan and beat themselves up over many episodes.Good thing Chamber can put it all in perspective. His conclusion is sound. Both sides in the conflict cannot come to an understanding.The Hideauze use bio methods to expand and prosper. The Galactic Alliance creates AI, wormhole gates and Chamber to create their civilization. With little or no prospect for peace there can only be total war till one side emerge victorious.

I believe that Kugel did create a cult around himself to kill whalesquids. Afterall Ledo woke up much later after he got to Earth. It's very likely Kugel got salvaged much earlier but got a different response from his discoverers. To them he may well be a god sent to help them. For Ledo he decided to cooperate with Gargantia to find his own footing on Earth. Maybe Kughel decided it was best to appear Godlike so he can dominate his cult worshippers and survive on his terms.

It's getting very interesting now. Together they can unite Earth under one umbrella and set it on a similar course to the Galactic Alliance. Or if Kughel realize he will have more power here why would he even want to go home. Might be best to set up a new Human centered empire on Earth.

Can't wait to see how Ledo will react .