View Single Post
Old 2006-02-28, 17:33   Link #70
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103
Start? We're on episode 70. We left the start behind about 50-60 episodes ago. The image back in that one manga chapter that had Ichigo, Orihime, Rukia, and Renji all in white outfits and subtley hinted IchigoxOrihime and RukiaxRenji was a hint towards what the manga writer has planned for them if you ask me.

As for "obvious," "quite possible" I can see. "Obvious" is stretching it. As far as obvious is, Ichigo quite blatantly stated to Ganju that he doesn't love Rukia. (ouch )
Well, as you can see is this series is pretty long, so what do you expect? As for most anime's I have seen, the actual romance all happen during the last 2-3 episodes, this show is going to be long. That was all I was saying, mostly you see starting off as really good friends, and they take their relationships farther. The manga I don't know off, cause I dont really tend to read manga's. The way I would say it is, "let the time pass by and we will see what happens."

Also that Ichigo did tell Ganju that he does not love her, but that was a while back. Unless I have some memery problem,and that happened during the filler episodes from 64-67, which I did not watch. Anyone can say that he does not lovesomeone straightforward, it's a friggin cartoon. Characters are forced to do this, they aint making the decision.

I believe remembering way back around episode 16 or something, when Rukia was getting ready to leave the city, while she was running and crying, she was said something to herself in her head about liking Ichigo.