View Single Post
Old 2009-03-28, 19:38   Link #92
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

The prospects about the characters themselves aren't exactly fancy, considering most are basically the usual settings of a school life VN.
That is to say, I believe these are mere "general indications" and nothing past this point (that's like summarizing clannad girls as: shy blob - tsundere - weirdo - peculiar genius - silent fighter, which are hardly giving justice to the depth of the character traits).

Design wise, it looks like Hinoue make another step forwards, and it is much more smooth here (I particularly have a fancy over Lucia, Kotori and Shizuru's design), though the "dress" as uniform is perhaps too much...
Too bad Na-Ga didn't take part of it, just like in LB. Well unless they decide to change their plans perhaps.

Considering it is only about 30% complete in term of scenario, seeing it released for 2010 might be too optimist (either end 2010 or early 2011 I guess...). Well depends how people are working though (Ryukishi did write most umineko episodes within 1 month for each ).
They were at 10% in January (or december 08?) so 20% within 2-4 months is encouraging.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2009-03-28 at 19:59.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote