Old 2012-02-25, 23:49   Link #110
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
I want to say..."WTF did I just watch."
But I should say..."WTF."

I am scared to see all the 10/10s being given out here. We're in a golden age where fanservice and ero scenes net anything a 10. Call me cynical, but I always felt the fanservice in Bakemonogatari wasn't there for the same reasons as Nise's. Can't say I'm a big fan of its constant appearance, really.

For me, the best part of this episode was the new opening. THAT was marvelous.
I think it's just cause it's an anticipated scene and it's apparently uncut. Really not hard to predict a deluge of 10's considering this show doesn't really attract a very critical crowd for the most part. Haven't seen a thread like this in a while though to be honest, but just in general I never really pay attention to ratings that aren't by people I know don't just hand them out like they're business cards.

Anyway I saw it cause I was curious and being me and all that entails I obviously don't see what all the fuss is about. It's a fanservice scene in a show with more than a few of them, it's executed as a fanservice scene, and that's really all I have to will say about it. Maybe if I wasn't so used to modern anime being filled with weird and incestuous (is it fair to say sexually deviant or will that get me in trouble? ), but yeah not exactly leaping out of my seat and ready to praise the show for this.

Unlike most people who seem stunned speechless there's actually plenty I could say about this episode and that scene in particular and it didn't really make me go WTF anymore than anything else this franchise has thrown at me during the times I've tried to entertain it, but I don't feel like getting in trouble even though I probably already am so I'll say no more.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote