View Single Post
Old 2008-09-04, 20:20   Link #178
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifall View Post
Why sheryl has to die for Ranka to end up with alto ?
This has nothing to do. It's better for her to live even if alto loves Ranka no ?
Now that they made Alto finding out about sheryl's illness before choosing the girl... this is pretty obvious Alto and sheryl will not happen.
They perfectly know Ranka's fan will say the Alto and sheryl pair is a false since he took her because of her disease, not because of her...
Why did they do that ? To prepare sheryl 's fan for the shock which will follow.
Yes, and reading the post here, i think this is working...
they are showing you some hints not, prooves about a sheryl who is winning over alto but where this is wrong, is with alto finding out the thuth about her.

And this lead us towards what I said a while ago about sheryl's disease who is the one who make alto being in a closest relationship with her.
Some people overanalized the characters saying this is not true... well this episode proves me right.

And Kawamori said alto will make his choice.... so episode 24 with Ranka's come back ?
I think it's time to stop being so dependent on the "Surprise Ending" remark by Kawamori, which is what all your previous arguments are dependent on. I am very welcome to this surprise ending Kawamori is talking about, but I'm sure he can tell the difference between a surprise ending and an inconsistent ending. As musouka has put it eloquently, the stage has been set for an Alto x Sheryl ending, and no matter how much violent or shaky the journey is, it will not change the final destination point the series has been leaning towards. Of course, there is always a chance Alto x Ranka could happen, and I'm sure most, if not all, would call it cheap and inconsistent ending. But I've seen a sufficient number of Kawamori's works to have enough faith in this man for him to see what he's doing and manage his hold on the series firmly and neatly.