View Single Post
Old 2006-07-07, 15:47   Link #95
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostBlue
1) Happens in the game, but the game really lack graphics. It's more of a novel in a game format with Tachi-e's (character portraits) as a bonus. The BG sounds + and the Chara Portraits do add a lot to the actual text. Especially when they don't match the text.

2) Meakashi should be 5 EPs (guessing) - I can't imagine it shorter and I think it can be nicely done with that many. Tsumihoroboshi I'm guessing 6 which I don't feel is enough. Ch6 is long and is a roller coaster from start from finish more so than any of the other chapters. I'm guessing they'll cut out a lot from scrap 34 and flashbacks (both) short. Personally, I didn't like the chapter too much, but my favorite scenes/lines are in this one - go figure. I just hope they keep the "ending," which made me happy. だって殆んど連続事件に全然関係なかったから、それでちょっとイライラしてた。屋根での決闘はとくに... まぁ、圭ちゃんの決意はカッコウよかった。マジで惚れ直した ^^; They probably won't to keep the anime nicely wrapped up, but I hope they do. Akasaka fukki banzai~ \(^^)/
1) I think the musics and sfxs accounted for 50% of the game's atmosphere. The game's scariness didn't come from the actual "scary moments", but from all the events leading up to it.

2) It's almost certain that they'll cut out a lot from the flashbacks (*sigh* as well as the portrayal of the reddening texts) and the research notebook. The opening of Tsumihoroboshi-hen (at the dump) was one of the most impressionable openings in the series, and I can only hope they don't mess that up. I loved the chapter, even though the development went in a totally different direction than any of us expected. That, and of course, the finale. If Rika looks anything less than cool when she say the おいで line, I'll have their heads.

Last edited by Sushi-Y; 2006-07-07 at 21:33.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote