View Single Post
Old 2008-10-29, 21:39   Link #15
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
EDIT
@Kon...their spots got taken because they occurred natural and weren't suped up. Espada, Fraccion /Numeros are like "Pimp my Arrancar"
First Gen are Privarion with the Exception of the squid with Nejibana...#9 They occurred naturally so Aizen-sama doesn't consider them that great
Tres Cifas thus they are called. Privarion is the name for the class. 3 digit numbers means they are OLD NEWS TO AIZEN!
Nel has 1
1-10 order of power...Termed Arrancar. Former Class...Menos. Called Espada. For the top-u
11-99. Numeros, Class... All Hollows. Ordered by birth so they can be forced in to subservience by top-u hence called Fraccion
100_up. Privarion . Former Menos who became Arrancar Naturally. Been replaced by topu thus given a 3digit # Thus called Tres Cifa's.
Read chapter again...or if you ask. Later when I have time I will get the page for you!
whaaat? What I said is that Praviron Espada = all and any ex-Espada.
When someone joins Aizen's army as an Arrancar, they start off as a Numero. If he/she is strong enough, then he/she would be promoted to an Espada. If another Arrancar is stronger than above mentioned Espada, said Arrancar would be promoted to Espada and placed according to his/her power. If the Espada is full when said Arrancar is promoted, the weakest (10) would have to be kicked off and he/she thus becomes a Praviron. Yes, everyone starts as a Numero, but those powerful enough are immediately promoted. (Not explicitly mentioned but it makes sense, right? or should i not try to apply logic to bleach?)