View Single Post
Old 2013-02-02, 11:10   Link #980
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I have questions about the Heros faction, but I want to refer to them as the Villain faction. I just hate how they put heros name to shame. Its my personality, so it just doesnt sit well with me. They are indeed preaching a false Justice with terroism. My personallity hates that.

Anyways it introduced Hercules and Jean De'arc. Sure, Hercules is one tough and legendary opponent amung heros. So he's in the hero faction... wait, wasn't he the son of Zeus? So why is he working with the Villian faction and attacking the Gods and the 3 power alliance ? The author has mentioned the Greek gods exsist (similar to Odin). Is he pissed at Zeus?

And Jeane D'arc ? she wasn't a combatant as far as I know of, and was pretty much suppose to be generally weak compaired to a normal soldier. She was more or less an icon of hope. So I am serious raising an eye brow that shes going toe to toe with Irina ? I understand that Highschool dxd is a fiction story, but Jeane d'arc fighting an angel on par feels really odd <.< Is it because something like she got a sacred gear when she was put to the torch ? Tho I think the bigger question is how shes still alive since medievil France O_o
They aren't the actual hero's from the legends ... like Cao Cao, or Jeane, Heracles and so on... but their descendants...

As for the reason why they are attacking the three fractions, well I think that they are aware that the god from the bible is dead, and seeing the angels, fallen angels and devils, join forces... from the perspective of humans is a threat, that they weren't capable of ignoring...