View Single Post
Old 2009-09-12, 05:12   Link #134
Loke49

Woah, your taking this discussion to seriously xDD Relax for a moment!

Now I will make yett another atemt to switch subject!
Well when I said that valkyria was a realistic anime, I must correct my self. I got a bit impulsive. When I said realistic, what I really ment was that, every charecter didn't go around and use their "mind" to change directions of the bullets. They haven't got laser beams (except the valkyr, I know, but wouldn't it be a bit boring if there were no valkyr's?) They don't have mecha wierd stuff ( *COUGH* FULL METAL PANIC)

Every time they have a mission, they complete it withing reasonable measures. When they had to destroy the train/fortress, it wasn't with an Uber beam from a valkyr, it was from bombs planted beneth the train.

Yes I understand that in rather many occasions they overexaggurated. Like in the begginging, 20 town watch soldiers (90%consisting of women and children) held against an army for a veeeeery long time. And when they shoot a shell on the edelwiess and it just bounced of, but that's not completly impossible either! many tanks now days are built to do JUST THAT.

But I have to agree with the storyline.. It was REALLY good the first few episodes (despite the overpowerness the 20 "soldiers" had) but then they started to mess everything up ^^. But you know, I don't really care.. I just sit and enjoy the ride =)!

P.S full metal panic is a very good anime/manga, but it has stopped airing if I'm not wrong..